Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Modeling Creativity - Case Studies in Python
- Author(s) Tom De Smedt
- Publisher: Uitgeverij UPA University Press Antwerp (2013)
- Paperback: 168 pages
- eBook: PDF (168 pages, 6.6 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9057182602
- ISBN-13: 978-9057182600
- Share This:
The topic of this book is to model creativity using computational approaches in Python programming language. Our aim is to construct computer models that exhibit creativity in an artistic context, that is, that are capable of generating or evaluating an artwork (visual or linguistic), an interesting new idea, a subjective opinion.About the Authors
- Python Programming
- Artificial Intelligence (AI), Logic Programming, Machine Learning, etc.
- Miscellaneous and Uncategorized Books