Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Object-Oriented Programming in C# Succinctly
- Author(s) Sander Rossel
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (Apr 19, 2016)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (95 Pages, 1.9 MB), Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Object-oriented programming is the de facto programming paradigm for many programming languages. This book provides an introduction to Object-oriented programming (OOP) for C# developers. It also provides overviews and numerous samples to guide readers towards OOP mastery.
- The Three Pillars of OOP
- Design Patterns
- General Responsibility Assignment Software Patterns or Principles (GRASP)
- Other Paradigms
- C# Programming Language
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and Programming (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Microsoft .NET Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- Succinctly Free eBooks Series
- Object-Oriented Programming in C# Succinctly (Sander Rossel)
- Mobi (Kindle) Format
- Book Homepage (Kindle Download, etc.)