Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Principles of Management
- Author(s) Mason Carpenter, Talya Bauer, Berrin Erdogan
- Publisher: Flat World Knowledge, Inc. (2010)
- Paperback 256 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982043074
- ISBN-13: 978-0982043073
- Share This:
This book teaches management principles to tomorrow's business leaders by weaving three threads through every chapter: strategy, entrepreneurship and active leadership.
It engages students with their exceptional storytelling writing style and great examples to see the big picture/ interconnectivity between the four functions of management and prepares them better for their careers ahead.
Whether you're a new managerial professional or a student who's decided upon a career in business, government, or educational management, this book can help. This guide provides a valuable introduction to the concepts of management and business.About the Authors
- Mason A. Carpenter (Ph.D., 1997, UT Austin) is the M. Keith Weikel Professor of Leadership in UW Madisonís Wisconsin School of Business.
- Management, Project Management, Risk Management, etc.
- Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP)
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices