Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Project Management Skills for All Careers
- Author(s) Andrew Barron, Merrie Barron, Victor Cesena, Shuly Cooper, Ali Daimee, Madhurika Dev, et al
- Publisher: Project Management Open Resources (PMOR)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook ePub, PDF, Daisy, Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0984813802
- ISBN-13: 9780984813803
- Share This:
This textbook provides students with project management skills they can apply in any chosen profession. It offers practical, real-world insights for effective project management and guides you through the essentials of the people and project management.
Once you go through the tips provided in this book, you will not have to worry about the nature of the project at hand or its magnitude. You will have gained so much courage that no project will intimidate you. The best thing about this book is that it is simple to read, has clear points, and is generally an interesting read. And as you will realize after going through the book, it is not easy to forget the project management tips provided owing to their mode of delivery.About the Authors
- Professor Andrew Barron co-authored Project Management for Scientists and Engineers.
- Merrie Barron, a Project Management Professional and Certified Scrum Master, coauthored Project Management for Scientists and Engineers. She teaches project management for science and engineering at Rice University
- Management, Project Management, Risk Management, etc.
- Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP)
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices