Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Proofs and Concepts: The Fundamentals of Abstract Mathematics
- Author(s) Dave Witte Morris, Joy Morris
- Publisher: University of Lethbridge (2009)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (220 pages, 1.8 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This undergraduate textbook provides an introduction to proofs, logic, sets, functions, and other fundamental topics of abstract mathematics. It is designed to be the textbook for a bridge course that introduces undergraduates to abstract mathematics, but it is also suitable for independent study by undergraduates (or mathematically mature high-school students), or for use as a very inexpensive supplement to undergraduate courses in any field of abstract mathematics.About the Authors
- Mathematical Logic - Set Theory, Model Theory, Proof Theory, Computability, etc.
- Discrete Mathematics
- General and Miscellaneous Mathematics