Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Real-World Applications of Genetic Algorithms
- Author(s) Olympia Roeva
- Publisher: IN-TECH (March 07, 2012)
- Hardcover 376 pages
- eBook PDF Files, and an zipped PDF, 11.48 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0146-8
- Share This:
The book addresses some of the most recent issues, with the theoretical and methodological aspects, of evolutionary multi-objective optimization problems and the various design challenges using different hybrid intelligent approaches. Multi-objective optimization has been available for about two decades, and its application in real-world problems is continuously increasing. Furthermore, many applications function more effectively using a hybrid systems approach.
The book presents hybrid techniques based on Artificial Neural Network, Fuzzy Sets, Automata Theory, other metaheuristic or classical algorithms, etc. The book examines various examples of algorithms in different real-world application domains as graph growing problem, speech synthesis, traveling salesman problem, scheduling problems, antenna design, genes design, modeling of chemical and biochemical processes etc.About the Authors
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Operations Research (OR), Linear Programming, Optimization, and Approximation
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Computational Complexity