Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title SQL Queries Succinctly
- Author(s) Nick Harrison
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (2017)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (102 Pages, 1.5 MB), Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
SQL is the language of data, and therefore the intermediary language for those who straddle the line between technology and business. Every business application needs a database and SQL is the key to working with these databases.
This book will show you how to craft queries in SQL, from basic CRUD statements and slicing and dicing the data, to applying filters and using aggregate functions to summarize the data. You will look at solving common problems, navigating hierarchical data, and exploring the data dictionary.
- Basic CRUD
- More Advanced CRUD
- Slicing and Dicing Data
- Selecting From Yourself
- It's About Time
- Importance of the Data Dictionary
- SQL - The Structured Query Language
- Oracle Databases
- Database Theory and Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Succinctly Free eBooks Series