Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Sams Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 in 24 Hours
- Author(s) Greg Perry
- Publisher: Sams (May 3, 1999)
- Paperback 480 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672315335
- ISBN-13: 978-0672315336
- Share This:
The niche of this book is that it not only focuses on the topic at hand but it also provides a battery of tools/skills that will take the user at a higher level and help him/her realize the skills "without waiting to read another book" on some other topic they need to know if they wanted to implement it in real life.
It is a self contained, stand alone book. Teach Yourself Visual Basic 6 in 24 Hours follows the step-by-step approach of the Teach Yourself series and gives the reader a quick, concise introduction to this programming language. It will explain the basics of Visual Basic through task-oriented examples and a hands on approach.
Topics covered include: Basics of Visual Basic development, Understanding the concepts of properties, methods, and events, Creating and implementing ActiveX controls, Integrating data into applications, Adding and manipulating graphics, Testing and debugging applications, Printing from your applications.About the Authors
- Greg Perry has been a programmer and computer trainer for more than 10 years and he is renowned for his ability to explain complex computer topics to new users. He has authored many programming titles for Macmillan including Teach Yourself Visual Basic 5 in 24 Hours, Teach Yourself Microsoft Office 97 in 24 Hours, Teach Yourself Windows 95 in 24 Hours, and Visual Basic 4 in 12 Easy Lessons.
- BASIC and Visual Basic Programming
- C# Programming Language
- Microsoft .NET Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming