Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Slackware Linux Essentials, 2nd Edition
- Author(s) Alan Hicks, Chris Lumens, David Cantrell, Logan Johnson
- Publisher: FreeBSD Mall; 2 Updated edition (June 1, 2005); Walnut Creek (July 2000); eBook (2005)
- Hardcover/Paperback: 262 pages
- eBook:Multiformats: HTML, PDF, PstScript, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571763384
- ISBN-13: 978-1571763389
- Share This:
This Book is designed to get you started with Slackware Linux operating system. It`s not meant to cover every single aspect of the distribution, but rather to show what it is capable of and give you a basic working knowledge of the system.About the Authors
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories: