Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
Thinking in C++, Volume 2: Practical Programming
Geo Visualizer: You provide the data, we visualize them on 30+ maps - 100% Free!
- Title Thinking in C++, Volume 2: Practical Programming
- Author(s) Bruce Eckel, Chuck Allison
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; US Ed edition (December 27, 2003)
- Paperback 832 pages
- eBook Online, HTML, PDF
- Language: English
- ASIN: 0130353132
- ISBN-13: 978-0130353139
- Share This:
Thinking in C++, Volume 2 coverages of advanced topics professional developers must master.
- Emphasis on advanced testing techniques to produce optimized error free code.
- In depth coverage of STL with real world reusable code examples.
- Simple short exercises that simplify complex programming routines.
- Both authors are highly respected and widely known.
- Bruce Eckel is the author of Thinking in Java and Thinking in C++ (both from Prentice Hall). He provides C++ and Java seminars and design consulting worldwide, has published over 150 articles, was a founding member of the ANSI/ISO C++ committee, and is C++ & Java track chair for the Software Development conference.
- Chuck Allison is former Senior Editor of the C/C++ Users Journal and author of the book C/C++ Code Capsules. He served on the C++ Standards Committee and is a professor of Computer Science at Utah Valley State College. He is president of Fresh Sources, Inc., which specializes in software training and mentoring.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming
Resources and Links