Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Object-Oriented Programming in C++, 4th Edition
- Author(s) Robert Lafore
- Publisher: CourseSams Publishing; 4 edition (December 19, 2001)
- Paperback 1040 pages
- eBook PDF (1038 page, 13.1 MB), ePub, Kindle, Daisy, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0672323087
- ISBN-13: 978-0672323089
- Share This:
Object-Oriented Programming in C++, 4th edtion, begins with the basic principles of the C++ programming language and systematically introduces increasingly advanced topics while illustrating the OOP methodology. While the structure of this book is similar to that of the previous edition, each chapter reflects the latest ANSI C++ standard and the examples have been thoroughly revised to reflect current practices and standards.About the Authors
- Robert Lafore has been writing books about computer programming since 1982. His best- selling titles include Assembly Language Programming for the IBM PC, C Programming Using Turbo C++, C++ Interactive Course, and Data Structures and Algorithms in Java. Mr. Lafore holds degrees in mathematics and electrical engineering, and has been active in programming since the days of the PDP-5, when 4K of main memory was considered luxurious. His interests include hiking, windsurfing, and recreational mathematics.
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Computer Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming in C++, 4th Edition (Robert Lafore)
- The Mirror Site (0) - (ePub, Kindle, PDF, Daisy, etc.)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF
- The Mirror Site (2) - PDF
- The Mirror Site (3) - PDF
- The Mirror Site (4) - Download Only
- The Mirror Site (5) - Download Only (ompressed, 4.19 MB)