Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Using R for Data Analysis and Graphics
- Author(s) J H Maindonald
- Publisher: Australian National University (2008)
- Paperback ???
- eBook PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book guides users through the practical, powerful tools that the R system provides. The emphasis is on hands-on analysis, graphical display, and interpretation of data. The many worked examples, from real-world research, are accompanied by commentary on what is done and why. The companion website has code and datasets, allowing readers to reproduce all analyses, along with solutions to selected exercises and updates.
Assuming basic statistical knowledge and some experience with data analysis (but not R), the book is ideal for research scientists, final-year undergraduate or graduate-level students of applied statistics, and practicing statisticians. It is both for learning and for reference.About the Authors
- The R Programming Language
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Statistics, and SAS Programming
- Geographic Information System (GIS) and Web Mapping