Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Windows PowerShell Cookbook: The Complete Guide to Scripting Microsoft's Command Shell
- Author(s) Lee Holmes
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 3 edition (January 22, 2013)
- Paperback 1,000 pages (est.)
- ebook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449320686
- ISBN-13: 978-1449320683
- Share This:
Do you know how to use Windows PowerShell to navigate the filesystem and manage files and folders? Or how to retrieve a web page? This introduction to the PowerShell language and scripting environment provides more than 400 task-oriented recipes to help you solve the most complex and pressing problems, and includes more than 100 tried-and-tested scripts that intermediate to advanced system administrators can copy and use immediately.
You’ll find hands-on tutorials on fundamentals, common tasks, and administrative jobs that you can apply whether you’re on the client or server version of Windows. You also get quick references to technologies used in conjunction with PowerShell, including format specifiers and frequently referenced registry keys to selected .NET, COM, and WMI classes.About the Authors
- Lee Holmes is a developer on the Microsoft Windows PowerShell team, and has been an authoritative source of information about PowerShell since its earliest betas. His vast experience with Windows PowerShell enables him to integrate both the 'how' and the 'why' into discussions. Lee's involvement with the PowerShell and administration community (via newsgroups, mailing lists, and blogs) gives him a great deal of insight into the problems faced by all levels of administrators and PowerShell users alike.
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications
- Microsoft .NET Programming
- C# Programming Language
- Books by O'Reilly®