Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title App Savvy: Turning Ideas into iPad and iPhone Apps Customers Really Want
- Author(s) Ken Yarmosh
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; 1 edition (October 19, 2010); eBook(updated on June 8, 2011)
- Paperback 352 pages
- ebook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1449389767
- ISBN-13: 978-1449389765
- Share This:
How can you make your iPhone or iPad app stand out in the highly competitive App Store? While many books simply explore the technical aspects of iPhone and iPad app design and development, App Savvy focuses on the business, product, and marketing elements critical to pursuing, completing, and selling your app - the ingredients for turning a great idea into a genuinely successful product.
Whether you're a marketer, designer, developer, entrepreneur, product manager, or just someone with a unique idea, App Savvy explains every step in the process, with guidelines for planning a solid concept, engaging customers early and often, developing your app, and launching it with a bang. Author Ken Yarmosh details a proven process for developing successful apps, and presents numerous interviews with the App Store's most prominent publishers.
- Learn about the App Store and how Apple's mobile devices function
- Follow guidelines for vetting and researching app ideas
- Validate your ideas with customers -- and create an app they'll be passionate about
- Assemble your development team, understand costs, and establish a workable process
- Build your marketing plan while you develop your application
- Test your working app extensively before submitting it to the App Store
- Assess your app's performance and keep potential buyers engaged and enthusiastic
- Ken Yarmosh is the proprietor of a boutique agency focused on building exceptional mobile applications. Before getting into mobile apps, he orchestrated the development of desktop and web applications for products as diverse as the financial accounting system for the United States Courts and the automated search marketing platform for Clickable.
Reviews and Rating:
- iPhone/iPad Development and Programming
- Mobile Devices Development and Programming
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- The C and Objective C Programming Books
- Mac OS and Programming
- Embedded Systems Programming
- Books by O'Reilly®