Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title iPhone iOS 4 App Development Essentials - Xcode 4 Edition
- Author(s) Neil Smyth
- Publisher: Payload Media (March 24, 2011)
- Paperback N/A
- ebook Online, HTML; Kindle edition
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004TTX5MI
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This Xcode 4 Edition of iPhone iOS 4 Development Essentials contains 43 chapters of in-depth information on the development of apps for the iPhone fully updated for use with Xcode version 4.
Beginning with the basics, this book provides an overview of the iPhone hardware and the architecture of both iOS 4 and the iOS SDK. An introduction to programming in Objective-C is provided followed by an in-depth look at the architecture of iPhone applications and the design of user interfaces. More advanced topics such as certificates and provisioning, file and directory handling, database management, graphics drawing and animation are also covered, as are touch screen handling, gesture recognition, multitasking, iAds integration, location management, local notifications, camera access and video playback support.
Throughout this book theory is continually reinforced by extensive use of tutorials and examples for each topic area providing a firm knowledge foundation on which to begin developing iPhone applications.About the Authors
- Neil Smyth is co-founder and CEO Payload Media, an internet and eBook publishing company based in the U.S. Prior to launching Payload Media, Neil held a number of positions in the IT industry including programming, web development, systems administration and sales and marketing and is the author of a number of technology related books.
Reviews and Rating:
- iPhone/iPad Development and Programming
- Mobile Devices Development and Programming
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- The C and Objective C Programming Books
- Mac OS and Programming
- Embedded Systems Programming