Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title iPhone iOS 4 Development Essentials
- Author(s) Neil Smyth
- Publisher: Techotopia.com (February 18, 2011)
- ebook PDF, 356 pages
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004OR1N06
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
iPhone iOS 4 Development Essentials contains 40 chapters of in-depth information on the development of apps for the iPhone.
Beginning with the basics, this book provides an overview of the iPhone hardware and the architecture of both iOS 4 and the iOS SDK. An introduction to programming in Objective-C is provided followed by an in-depth look at the architecture of iPhone applications and the design of user interfaces. More advanced topics such as certificates and provisioning, file and directory handling, database management, graphics drawing and animation are also covered, as are touch screen handling, multitasking, iAds integration, location management, local notifications, camera access and video playback support.
Throughout this book theory is continually reinforced by extensive use of tutorials and examples for each topic area providing a firm knowledge foundation on which to begin developing iPhone applications.About the Authors
- Neil Smyth is co-founder and CEO Payload Media, an internet and eBook publishing company based in the U.S. Prior to launching Payload Media, Neil held a number of positions in the IT industry including programming, web development, systems administration and sales and marketing and is the author of a number of technology related books.
- iPhone/iPad Development and Programming
- Mobile Devices Development and Programming
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- The C and Objective C Programming Books
- Mac OS and Programming
- Embedded Systems Programming