Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title A Programmer's Guide to Data Mining: The Ancient Art of the Numerati
- Author(s) Ron Zacharski
- Publisher: GuideToDataMining.com/
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF Files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Before you is a tool for learning basic data mining techniques. If you are a programmer interested in learning a bit about data mining you might be interested in a beginner's hands-on guide as a first step. That's what this book provides.
This book is intended for use in the Data Mining course. It is also suitable for individuals seeking an introduction to data mining. The text assumes only a modest statistics or mathematics background, and no database knowledge is needed. Introduction to Data Mining presents fundamental concepts and algorithms for those learning data mining for the first time. Each concept is explored thoroughly and supported with numerous examples.About the Authors
- Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Statistics, R Language and SAS Programming
- Probability, Stochastic Process, Queueing Theory, etc.