Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title A First Course on Time Series Analysis with SAS
- Author(s) Michael Falk, et al.
- Publisher: University of Wuerzburg (August 1, 2012)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (364 pages, 2.60 MB)
- Language: English
- ASIN/ISBN-10: 1558512985
- ISBN-13: 978-1558512986
- Share This:
This book has been developed for a one-semester course usually attended by students in statistics, economics, business, engineering, and quantitative social sciences. A unique feature of this edition is its integration with the statistical software package SAS (Statistical Analysis System) computing environment. Basic applied statistics is assumed through multiple regression. Calculus is assumed only to the extent of minimizing sums of squares but a calculus-based introduction to statistics is necessary for a thorough understanding of some of the theory. Actual time series data drawn from various disciplines are used throughout the book to illustrate the methodology.About the Authors
- Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, and SAS Programming
- Mathematical and Computational Software, MATLAB, etc.
- Financial Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, and Financial Engineering
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- A First Course on Time Series Analysis with SAS (Michael Falk, et al.)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF
- The Mirror Site (2)