Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Step-By-Step Programming With Base SAS® Software
- Author(s) SAS Institute
- Publisher: SAS Institute; 1 edition (December 3, 2008)
- Paperback 788 pages
- eBook PDF (788 pages, 5.1 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580257917
- ISBN-13: 978-1580257916
- Share This:
This book provides conceptual information about SAS software along with step-by-step examples that illustrate the concepts. It answers every question that a new or intermediate SAS® user might have. Every page has learning opportunities. Examples are thorough, readable, and clear for SAS® programmers.About the Authors
- SAS Institute provides a complete selection of hard-copy books and electronic products that help customers use SAS software to its fullest potential. Covering a wide spectrum of topics, all books and products are developed and reviewed by technical experts.
- Statistics, Mathematical Statistics, and SAS Programming
- Mathematical and Computational Software, MATLAB, etc.
- Financial Mathematics, Mathematical Economics, and Financial Engineering
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Step-By-Step Programming With Base SAS® Software (SAS Institute)
- Step-By-Step Programming With Base SAS® 9.4 (SAS Institute)