Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Advances in Data Mining Knowledge Discovery and Applications
- Author(s) Adem Karahoca
- Publisher: IN-TECH (September 12, 2012)
- Hardcover 418 pages
- eBook PDF files and a zipped PDF, 13.04 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0748-4
- Share This:
This book aims to help data miners, researchers, scholars, and PhD students who wish to apply data mining techniques. The primary contribution of this book is highlighting frontier fields and implementations of the knowledge discovery and data mining. It seems to be same things are repeated again. But in general, same approach and techniques may help us in different fields and expertise areas.
This book presents knowledge discovery and data mining applications in two different sections. As known that, data mining covers areas of statistics, machine learning, data management and databases, pattern recognition, artificial intelligence, and other areas. In this book, most of the areas are covered with different data mining applications.About the Authors
- Data Analysis, Data Mining, Big Data
- Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Healthcare IT
- Database, Data Warehouse and Data Management