Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title An Introduction to GCC for the GNU Compilers gcc and g++
- Author(s) Brian Gough
- Publisher: Network Theory Ltd. (March 30, 2004)
- Paperback 144 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0954161793
- ISBN-13: 978-0954161798
- Share This:
This book provides a complete tutorial introduction to the GNU C and C++ compilers, gcc and g++.
Many books teach the C and C++ languages, this book teaches you how to use the compiler itself. All the common problems and error messages encountered by new users of GCC are carefully explained, with numerous easy-to-follow "Hello World" examples.
Topics covered include: compiling C and C++ programs using header files and libraries, warning options, use of the preprocessor, static and dynamic linking, debugging, optimization, platform-specific options, profiling and coverage testing, paths and environment variables, and the C++ standard library and templates.
Features a special foreword by Richard M. Stallman, principal developer of GCC and founder of the GNU Project.About the Authors
- The C and Objective C Programming
- The C++ Programming Language
- Unix/Linux Programming - System and Applications
- Computer and Programming Languages
- An Introduction to GCC for the GNU Compilers gcc and g++ ©2004 (Brian Gough)
- The Mirror Site (1) PDF Format
- The Mirror Site (2) - PDF Format
- The Mirror Site (3)