Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title The GNU C Programming Tutorial
- Author(s) Mark Burgess
- Publisher: MarkBurgess.org (2002)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF (290 Pages, 1.4 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book is a tutorial for the computer programming language C, using GNU C Library. You should also have access to a computer running a GNU system such as GNU/Linux.
It introduces basic ideas in a logical order and progresses steadily. You do not need to follow the order of the chapters rigorously, but if you are a beginner to C, it is recommended that you doAbout the Authors
- Mark Burgess is a researcher and writer at Oslo University College in Norway.
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Unix/Linux Programming
- The C++ Programming Language
- Computer Programming
- Computer and Programming Languages