Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Assembly Language Succinctly
- Author(s) Chris Rose
- Publisher: Syncfusion Inc. (2013)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (132 Pages, 2.1 MB), Kindle, etc.
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Assembly language is as close to writing machine code as you can get without writing in pure hexadecimal. Since it is such a low-level language, it's not practical in all cases, but should definitely be considered when you're looking to maximize performance.
With Assembly Language Succinctly by Chris Rose, you'll learn how to write x64 assembly for modern CPUs, first by writing inline assembly for 32-bit applications, and then writing native assembly for C++ projects. You'll learn the basics of memory spaces, data segments, CISC instructions, SIMD instructions, and much more.
Whether you're working with Intel, AMD, or VIA CPUs, you'll find this book a valuable starting point since many of the instructions are shared between processors.About the Authors
- Assembly and Machine Languages
- Electronics Circuit Design and Programming
- Embedded Systems Programming
- C and Objective-C Programming
- Computer Programming
- Operations Research (OR) and Optimization
- Assembly Language Succinctly (Chris Rose)
- Mobi (Kindle) Format
- Book Homepage (Kindle Download, etc.)