Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title x86-64 Assembly Language Programming with Ubuntu
- Author(s) Ed Jorgensen
- Publisher: University of Nevada, Las Vegas (2016)
- Hardcover 322 pages
- eBook Online, PDF files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0975283847
- ISBN-13: 978-0975283844
- Share This:
The purpose of this text is to provide a reference for University level assembly language and systems programming courses. Specifically, this text addresses the x86-64 instruction set for the popular x86-64 class of processors using the Ubuntu 64-bit Operating System (OS). While the provided code and various examples should work under any Linux-based 64-bit OS, they have only been tested under Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (64-bit).About the Authors
- Ed Jorgensen is an Instructor at Department of Computer Science, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
- Unix/Linux Programming - System and Applications
- Assembly and Machine Languages
- Introduction to Computer Programming