Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Building Back-End Web Apps with Java, JPA and JSF
- Author(s) Gerd Wagner and Mircea Diaconescu
- Publisher: web-engineering.info (2015)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF (161 pages)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book shows how to build back-end web applications with Java, JPA and JSF. A back-end web app is a distributed web app where essentially all work is performed by the back-end component, including data validation and UI page creation, while the front-end only consists of a web browser's rendering of HTML-forms-based UI pages.
The focus of the book are general information management concepts and techniques concerning:
- integrity constraints and data validation
- enumerations and enumeration attributes
- unidirectional and bidirectional associations between object types
- subtyping and inheritance in class hierarchies.
The book comes with the complete Java source code of six example apps that you can download or directly run from our web server. It is an open question if the book happens to come with more lines of code than lines of text...About the Authors
- Java Enterprise Applications
- Java Web Programming (Servlet and JSP, `etc.)
- Advanced Java Programming
- HTML5, HTML, XHTML, and DHTML