Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title The JHipster Mini-Book 2.0
- Author(s) Matt Raible
- Publisher: InfoQ.com (2016)
- Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (130 pages, 11.3 MB), ePub, and Mobi
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-1-329-63814-3
- Share This:
This edition is completely re-written to be based on JHipster 3.x with the latest versions of AngularJS, Bootstrap and Spring Boot. This version is streamlined to be straight and to the point. It also contains new insights gained since the first version of the book.
This book is a guide to getting started with hip technologies today: AngularJS, Bootstrap and Spring Boot. All of these frameworks are wrapped up in an easy-to-use project called JHipster. JHipster is a Yeoman generator that can be used to a create a project and generate boilerplate code for you.
This book shows you how to build an app with JHipster, and guides you through the plethora of tools, techniques and options you can use. Furthermore, it explains the UI and API building blocks so you understand the underpinnings of your great application.
To provide free information to the JHipster community, the author used many of the frameworks that JHipster supports and he likes how it integrates them. The author thinks building web and mobile applications with AngularJS, Bootstrap and Spring Boot is a great experience and he would like to encourage more developers to try it.About the Authors
- Matt Raible is a well-known figure in the Java community, and has been building web applications for most of his adult life. For over 17 years, he has helped companies adopt open source frameworks and use them effectively. Amongst his roles he was Lead UI Architect for LinkedIn, the UI Architect for Evite.com and the Chief Architect of Web Development at Time Warner Cable.
- Java Web Programming (Servlet and JSP)
- Java Web Frameworks, MVC - Srtuts, JSF, Spring MVC, etc
- Java Enterprise Applications
- Advanced Java Programming
- HTML5, HTML, XHTML, and DHTML