Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title The Busy Coderís Guide to Android Development
- Author(s) Mark L. Murphy
- Publisher: CommonsWare, LLC (2008-2010)
- Paperback: 545 pages
- eBook PDF, 545 pages, 5.31 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 098167805X
- ISBN-13: 978-0981678054
- Share This:
This book tries to cover as much material as possible, but aimed more for people new to mobile development. The book includes dozens of sample projects, ready to run with your copy of the SDK ó not just one huge project where you have difficulty finding the specific examples of the technique you are looking for.
It even has integrated step-by-step tutorials, interspersed through the initial core chapters, to have you "learn by doing". You will implement a digital book reader app ó a simplified version of the one that powers the Android app (APK) edition of this book.About the Authors
- Mark Murphy is the founder of CommonsWare and the author of the Busy Coderís Guide to Android Development and other books on Android application development. He is active in supporting the Android developer community, from answering questions on StackOverflow to publishing sample code and reusable components as open source. A three-time entrepreneur, his experience ranges from consulting on open source and collaborative development for the Fortune 500 to application development on just about anything smaller than a mainframe. He has been a software developer for nearly three decades, from the TRS-80 to the latest crop of mobile devices. A polished speaker, Mr. Murphy has delivered conference presentations and training sessions on a wide array of topics internationally.
- Android Development and Programming
- Mobile Devices Development and Programming
- Advanced Java
- Core Lunx
- Mac OS and Related
- Embedded Systems Programming