Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Conversation Patterns for Software Professionals
- Author(s) Michał Bartyzel
- Publisher: InfoQ (2016)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
Cooperation between the business and IT is governed by two harmful stereotypes: IT claims that in the business they do not know what they want, while the business is convinced that IT does not think with a business mindset. Sometimes, we entrench ourselves in these positions to such an extent that we are unable to find a thread of understanding, which is necessary to develop valuable software.
This book includes a set of cut-and-dried techniques for improving your cooperation with the business. The main goal of this publication is to give you two key skills: discovering the business needs and managing the conversation in a way that will enable you to collect precise and useful information.
First and foremost, the author promotes the first point of the Agile Manifesto: "Individuals and interactions over processes and tools." If you tend to think that your clients do not know what they want, this book is exactly for you.About the Authors
- Michał Bartyzel has been working for more than a decade as a software developer, an instructor, a consultant, and a coach. He helps developers and teams to work better and more effectively, and to develop better software.
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), etc.
- IT Project Management