Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title C++: A Dialog: Programming with the C++ Standard Library
- Author(s) Steve Heller
- Publisher: Prentice Hall PTR (August 30, 2002)
- Paperback 1122 pages
- eBook Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0130094021
- ISBN-13: 978-0130094025
- Share This:
C++: A Dialog is the easiest, most effective way for beginners to learn C++ programming.
It teaches C++ from scratch, through a one-on-one conversation with an intelligent beginner who asks the questions you'd ask. Heller's unique dialog format is brilliantly designed to clarify the concepts you might otherwise find confusing, so you can quickly learn today's most powerful and valuable C++ development techniques.
Unlike many beginners' books, C++: A Dialog uses industry-standard C++ and the latest standard librariesgiving you skills you can use with any standard C++ toolset, in any programming environment. You even get all the example code and a standard C++ compiler on CD-ROM so you can write and compile your own standard C++ programs on any 32-bit Microsoft Windows platform.About the Authors
- Steve Hellerhas been a professional programmer for 25 years, and is author of Who's Afraid of C++? Heller is President of Chrysalis Software Corporation in Plano, TX.
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming
- C++: A Dialog: Programming with the C++ Standard Library (Steve Heller)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF (987 pages, 5.8 MB)
- Book Homepage