Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title C++ Essentials
- Author(s) Sharam Hekmat
- Publisher: PragSoft Corporation 2005
- Paperback N/A
- eBook Online, PDF, 311 pages, 2.78 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book introduces C++ as an object-oriented programming language. No previous knowledge of C or any other programming language is assumed.
It presents the basics of C++ in the context of procedural, generic, object-based, and object-oriented programming. It is organized around a series of increasingly complex programming problems, and language features are introduced as solutions to these problems. In this way you will not only learn about the functions and structure of C++, but will understand their purpose and rationale.About the Authors
- Danny Kalev is a certified system analyst and software engineer specializing in C++ and theoretical aspects of formal languages. He was a member of the C++ standards committee between 1997 and 2000. He recently finished his MA in general linguistics summa cum laude. In his spare time he likes to listen to classical music, read Victorian literature, and explore natural languages (such as Hittite, Basque, and Gaelic). Additional interests include archeology and geology. Danny moderates several C++ forums and contributes regularly to C++-related sites and magazines. He also gives lectures about programming languages and applied linguistics at academic institutes.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming