Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title The C++ Hackers Guide
- Author(s) Steve Oualline
- Publisher: No Starch Press,US (January 30, 2008)
- Paperback 256 pages
- eBook Multiple Formats: PDF (231 pages, 23.55 MB), and Open Office
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593271689
- ISBN-13: 978-1593271688
- Share This:
An experienced programmer accumulates a set of tools, tricks, and techniques to make his or her programs better.
C++ Hacker's Guide collects more than 120 of the best C++ veteran secrets and puts them in one accessible place. The techniques presented have all been used in actual programs, and more importantly, have made actual programs better.
Full of real world, highly useful information, this book offers a career's worth of knowledge to round out any C++ programmer's repertoire. Topics include strategies to make code more memory safe, debuggable, efficient, and maintainable.About the Authors
- The C++ Programming Language
- C and Objective-C Programming
- Unix/Linux Programming
- Computer and Video Game Development and Programming
- Computer Graphics Programming