Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Encyclopedia of Graphics File Formats: The Complete Reference
- Author(s) James D. Murray, William VanRyper
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; Second Edition edition (May 8, 1996)
- Hardcover/Paperback: 1152 pages
- eBook: Online, HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 1565921615
- ISBN-13: 978-1565921610
- Share This:
This is the definitive work on file formats - the book that will become a classic for graphics programmers and everyone else who deals with the low-level technical details of graphics files. It includes technical information on nearly 100 file formats, as well as chapters on graphics and file format basics, bitmap and vector files, metafiles, scene description, animation and multimedia formats, and file compression methods.
It's a complete reference on graphics file formats, this book's first edition became a classic for programmers on any platform. This second edition has now been retrofitted for display on the World Wide Web. The CD-ROM allows you to navigate the entire book's contents, and the entire package allows you to enjoy definitive information about file formats, compression, conversion, image manipulation software, and moreAbout the Authors
- Miscellaneous and Uncategorized Books
- Graphic Design and Programming
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging