Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Finite Element Analysis - From Biomedical Applications to Industrial Developments
- Author(s) David Moratal
- Publisher: InTech (March, 2012)
- Paperback: 496 pages
- eBook Online, PDF files, and a ziiped PDF, 28.44 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-51-0474-2,
- Share This:
Finite Element Analysis represents a numerical technique for finding approximate solutions to partial differential equations as well as integral equations, permitting the numerical analysis of complex structures based on their material properties.
This book presents 20 different chapters in the application of Finite Elements, ranging from Biomedical Engineering to Manufacturing Industry and Industrial Developments. It has been written at a level suitable for use in a graduate course on applications of finite element modelling and analysis (mechanical, civil and biomedical engineering studies, for instance), without excluding its use by researchers or professional engineers interested in the field, seeking to gain a deeper understanding concerning Finite Element Analysis.About the Authors
- Numerical Analysis and Computation
- Mathematical and Computational Software
- Computational and Algorithmic Mathematics
- Electronic and Computer Engineering