Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title GPS Made Easy - A Complete No-nonsense Guide
- Author(s) W.O.S. and Manuel Ortiz Braschi
- Publisher: wings of success and prime ebooks (Mar 1, 2011)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 109 page, 3.78 MB
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004Q9TFOI
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
A complete no-nonsense guide that gives you some of the most impressive, little known and brillant strategies to understand and use GPS systems. Save yourself from getting lost in any unknown place and get the kick out of becoming a Gimzo Guru! This free GPS Made Easy guide will help you select the best GPS for your needs, it will tell you what to look for and explain features you might not even know about.
This book helps you compare GPS technologies, units, and uses. You’ll find out how to create and use digital maps and learn about waypoints, tracks, coordinate systems, and other key point to using GPS technology.
About the Authors
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories:
- Geographic Information System (GIS), Web Mapping, and GPS
- XML and XSL
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- Web Programming