Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title How To Think Like A Computer Scientist: C++ Version
- Author(s) Allen B. Downey
- Publisher: CreateSpace (March 20, 2009); eBook(1999)
- Paperback 192 pages
- eBook HTML, PDF (1.73 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1441419055
- ISBN-13: 978-1441419057
- Share This:
The goal of this book is to teach you to think like a computer scientist, using C++ as the programming language.
HOW TO THINK LIKE A COMPUTER SCIENTIST. * Published under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License. Money raised from the sale of this book supports the development of free software and documentation.About the Authors
- Allen B. Downey is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at the Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering. He has written several books, including Computational Modeling and Complexity Science, How to Think Like a Computer Scientist, The Little Book of Semaphores, Physical Modeling in MATLAB, and Learning Perl the Hard Way.
Reviews and Rating:
Related Book Categories: