Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title How to Design Classes
- Author(s) Matthias Felleisen, et al.
- Publisher: Northeastern University (2013)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF (666 pages, 2.7 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
How to Design Classes
Matthias Felleisen, et al.
The authors put classes and the design of classes into the center of their approach. In this volume, they show students how object-oriented programming languages such as C++, C#, and Java support this effort with syntactic constructs. They also refine the program design discipline.About the Authors
- Object-Oriented (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Computer Programming
- C++ Programming
- C# Programming
- Introduction to Java Programming, Basic Java