Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title OOP: Learn Object Oriented Thinking and Programming
- Author(s) Rudolf Pecinovsky
- Publisher: Eva & Tomas Bruckner (November 1, 2013)
- Hardcover/Paperback 528 pages
- eBook PDF (527 pages, 5.9 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 8090466184
- ISBN-13: 978-8090466180
- Share This:
The whole textbook is designed as a record of the dialogue of the author with his daughter who wants to learn programming. The author endeavors not to explain the Java programming language to the readers, but to teach them real programming. To teach them how to think and design the program as the experienced programmers do.
Entire matter is explained in a very illustrative way which means even a current secondary school student can understand it quite simply.
The book comes out of the author's long-term experience with teaching children, university students as well as professional programmers. The author teaches programming according to the Architecture First methodology which reacts at the companies' complaints that the school graduates are usually good in coding, but bad in software architecture. Coding itself is gradually taken over by various code-generators, but the work of the architect will stay irreplaceable for a long time.About the Authors
- Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Programming (OOA/OOD/OOP)
- Computer Programming
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Software Design Patterns
- Software Engineering Principles and Practices