Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Juniper SRX Series: A Comprehensive Guide to Security Services on the SRX Series
- Author(s) Brad Woodberg, Rob Cameron
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media (June 24, 2013)
- Paperback 1020 pages
- eBook HTML
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449338968
- ISBN-13: 978-1449338961
- Share This:
This complete field guide, authorized by Juniper Networks, is the perfect hands-on reference for deploying, configuring, and operating Juniper's SRX Series networking device. Authors Brad Woodberg and Rob Cameron provide field-tested best practices for getting the most out of SRX deployments, based on their extensive field experience.
Updated and revised, this edition of Junos Security shows you how to use SRX gateways to address an array of network requirements - including IP routing, intrusion detection, attack mitigation, unified threat management, and WAN acceleration. Along with case studies and troubleshooting tips, each chapter provides study questions and lots of useful illustrations.About the Authors
- Brad Woodberg, JNCIE-M, JNCIE-SEC, et al, is a product line manager for SRX at Juniper Networks. He is co-author of Junos Security (O'Reilly), Juniper Networks NetScreen(Syngress), and Juniper Networks SSL VPN (Syngress).
- Rob Cameron, principal engineer at a Silicon Valley startup, worked for eight years at Juniper Networks. He's the co-author of Junos Security (O'Reilly) and Configuring Juniper Networks NetScreen & SSG Firewalls (Syngress).
- Networks Security, Administration and Management
- Computer and Information Security
- Computer Networks and Communications
- TCP/IP Networking
- Books by O'Reilly®