Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Matlab - Modelling, Programming and Simulations
- Author(s) Emilson Pereira Leite
- Publisher: Sciyo (October 2010)
- Hardcover 442 pages
- eBook PDF Files
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: 978-953-307-125-1
- Share This:
This is an authoritative guide to generating readable, compact, and verifiably correct MATLAB programs. It is ideal for undergraduate engineering courses in Mechanical, Aeronautical, Civil, and Electrical engineering that require/use MATLAB.
It contains a collection of 20 excellent works presenting different applications of several MATLAB tools that can be used for educational, scientific and engineering purposes. Chapters include tips and tricks for programming and developing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs), power system analysis, control systems design, system modelling and simulations, parallel processing, optimization, signal and image processing, finite different solutions, geosciences and portfolio insurance. Thus, readers from a range of professional fields will benefit from its content.About the Authors
- Mathematical and Computational Software, MATLAB
- Computational Simulations and Modeling
- Numerical Analysis and Computation