Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Optimizing C++: A Book about Improving Program Performance
- Author(s) Wikibooks Contributors
- Publisher: Wikipedia.org
- Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book is for intermediate C++ programmers (i.e. studying C++ for at least one year) who want to improve the performance of the software they develop.
This book contains guidelines and advices on how to write efficient software using the C++ language. Software correctness and maintainability are taken into account, but are not the primary concerns of the guidelines.
Most of the guidelines presented are not platform specific, and so are applicable to every processor, to every compiler, and to every operating system; the few platform specific advices try to cover most platforms.About the Authors
- The C++ Programming Language
- The C and Objective C Programming
- Parallel Computing and Programming
- Microsoft Windows Programming