Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title PC Technician's Tune-Up Manual
- Author(s) Jarvis Edwards
- Publisher: TekTime (2013)
- Hardcover/Paperback: N/A
- eBook PDF (37 pages, 2.4 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
The PC Technician's Tune-Up Manual, is a handbook created for PC Technician's, as well as the "do-it-yourself" crowd. The handbook is a proven, step by step, illustrated manual, that will show how to easily and quickly speed up a computer and improve performance and reliability.
The PC Technician's Tune-Up Manual, was designed to show you step by step details on how to properly and successfully tune up a computer. The secrets shared in this manual are tricks that many 'technicians' (especially the retail store techs) do not even know exist.About the Authors
- Computer Hardware, Personal Computers, and the History of Computers
- Computer System, Organization, and Architecture
- Computer Science