Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title HTML5 Canvas: Native Interactivity and Animation for the Web, 2nd Edition
- Author(s) Steve Fulton, Jeff Fulton
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media; Second Edition edition (April 30, 2013)
- Paperback 750 pages
- eBook HTML, ePub, Mobi, PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449334989
- ISBN-13: 978-1449334987
- Share This:
Flash is fading fast as Canvas continues to climb. The second edition of this popular book gets you started with HTML5 Canvas by showing you how to build interactive multimedia applications. You’ll learn how to draw, render text, manipulate images, and create animation—all in the course of building an interactive web game throughout the book.
- Steve Fulton is an author, speaker, and game development professional. He works at Mattel Toys as Sr. Manager Of Software Development for the Digital Play division.
- Jeff Fulton is an R.I.A. web and mobile game/application developer who has been cultivating an audience for news, stories, blogs, and tutorials about Flash, Corona, and now the HTML5 Canvas at his own website (http://www.8bitrocket.com) for the past five and a half years.
- HTML, HTML5, XHTML and DHTML
- Computer Graphics, 3D, Animation and Imaging
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Books by O'Reilly®
- Web Design and Programming
- HTML5 Canvas: Native Interactivity and Animation for the Web, 2nd Edition (Steve Fulton)
- The Mirror Site (1) - PDF (749 pages, 29.6 MB)
- The Mirror Site (2)
- Book Home