Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Programming Fundamentals: A Modular Structured Approach Using C++
- Author(s) Kenneth Leroy Busbee
- Publisher: Orange Grove Texts Plus (September 24, 2009)
- Paperback 314 pages
- eBook Multiple Formats: PDF (2.1 M), EPUB (233.1 K), Kindle, Daisy (524.5 K), Text (3.2 M), DjVu
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1616100656
- ISBN-13: 978-1616100650
- Share This:
This book is an introduction to computer programming using C++ as the language for writing programmes, and to solid, fundamental programming principles - including writing structured programmes, looping, data structures and iteration.
The approach of this text is to take learners through a progression of materials in order to develop skills of modular, structured programming. The text was written, for the most part, without consideration of a specific programming language. However, in many cases the C++ language is discussed as part of the explanation of the concept. Often the examples used for C++ are exactly the same for the Java programming language.About the Authors
- Kenneth Leroy Busbee, a faculty member at Houston Community College in Houston, Texas.
- Programming Fundamentals: A Modular Structured Approach Using C++ (Kenneth L. Busbee)
- The Mirror Site (1)
- The Mirror Site (1) - Direct PDF (2.1 MB)
- Book Homepage (PDF, ePub, and Resoureces, etc.)