Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Programming Memory-Constrained Networked Embedded Systems
- Author(s) Adam Dunkels
- Publisher: Mälardalen University Press (2007)
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook PDF, 222 pages, 981 KB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This book focus on three topics regarding programming memory-constrained networked embedded systems: the TCP/IP for memory-constrained networked embedded systems, simplifying event-driven programming of memory-constrained systems, and dynamic loading of program modules in author's Contiki operating system for memory-constrained systems.
It also shows that the TCP/IP protocol stack can, contrary to previous belief, be used in memory-constrained embedded systems by implementing two small TCP/IP protocol stacks, lwIP and uIP.About the Authors
- Embedded Systems
- Microcontrollers Programming
- The C and Objective-C Programming
- Electronic and Computer Engineering