Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Programming the Z80, 3rd Edition
- Author(s) Rodnay Zaks
- Publisher: Sybex Inc; 3 Sub edition (June 1981)
- Hardcover/Paperback 620 pages
- eBook Online, PDF, 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: 0895880695
- ISBN-13: 978-0895880697
- Share This:
This book has been designed as a complete self-contained text for learning programming, using the Z80. It can be used by a person who has never programmed before, and should be of value to anyone using the Z80.
For the person who has already programmed, this book will teach specific programming techniques using (or working around) the specific characteristics of the Z80. This text covers the elementary to intermediate techniques required to start programming effectively.
This text aims at providing a true level of competence to the person who wishes to program using this microprocessor. Naturally, no book will effectively teach how to program, unless one actually practices. However, it is hoped that this book will take the reader to the point where he feels that he can start programming by himself and can solve simple or even moderately complex problems using a microcomputer.About the Authors
Reviews and Rating:
- Assembly and Machine Languages
- Computer System, Organization, and Architecture
- Computer Hardware, Personal Computers, and the History of Computers
- Electronics and Chips Design/Programming
- Computer Operating Systems
- Electronic and Computer Engineering