Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title The Sun Certified Java Developer (SCJD) Exam with J2SE 5, 2nd Edition
- Author(s) Andrew Monkhouse and Terry Camerlengo
- Publisher: Apress; 2nd ed. edition (December 16, 2005); eBook (2006)
- Paperback 360 pages
- eBook Online, PDF, 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1590595165
- ISBN-13: 978-1590595169
- Share This:
After a preliminary overview of the SCJD project requirements, readers are introduced to a sample project that will be developed throughout the entire book, with each project component developed alongside the relevant new J2SE 5 feature. Excluding general Java concepts, the authors instead focus on what readers need to know, providing the information necessary to quickly bring the reader up-to-speed on the J2SE 5 release and offering a pointed tutorial regarding how these new concepts can be applied toward successfully passing the SCJD exam. Regardless of whether readers intend on earning Java certification, The Sun Certified Java Developer Exam with J2SE 5 offers a supremely practical means for getting the jump on the latest Java features.About the Authors
- Andrew Monkhouse is the Manager, Information Systems for an international Occupational Health and Safety company and is currently re architecting their software product in Java.
- Terry Camerlengo holds degrees in Computer Science and Philosophy from The Ohio State University. Professionally, he has more than seven years of experience analyzing, designing, building, and testing large-scale enterprise systems and is certified in C++, Java and SQL Server.
- IT Certificates Preparation and Study Guides (Sun, Microsoft, Linux, Security, etc.)
- Java EE (J2EE) and EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
- Advanced Java Programming
- Enterprise Java and Web Services