Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Solving NP-Complete Problems
- Author(s) Forbes D. Lewis
- Publisher: University of Kentucky (2013 - Date)
- Paperback N/A
- eBook Online, HTML and PDF
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: N/A
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
This is an on-line textbook on heuristic algorithms. From the table of contents: Classes of Problems; Integer Programming; Enumeration Techniques; Dynamic Programming; Approximate Solutions; Local Optimization; Natural Models.
It provides a nontechnical introduction to P-NP, its rich history, and its algorithmic implications for everything we do with computers and beyond. In this informative and entertaining book,About the Authors
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Computational Complexity
- Mathematical Logic - Set Theory, Model Theory, Computability, etc
- Theory of Computation