Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Statistics of Financial Markets: An Introduction
- Author(s) Jürgen Franke, Wolfgang Härdle, Christian Hafner
- Publisher: Springer; 2nd edition (June 2, 2010)
- Paperback 505 pages
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540762698
- ISBN-13: 978-3540762690
- Share This:
Statistics of Financial Markets offers a vivid yet concise introduction to the growing field of statistical applications in finance. The reader will learn the basic methods to evaluate option contracts, to analyse financial time series, to select portfolios and manage risks making realistic assumptions of the market behaviour.
The focus is both on fundamentals of mathematical finance and financial time series analysis and on applications to given problems of financial markets, making the book the ideal basis for lectures, seminars and crash courses on the topic.
For the second edition the book has been updated and extensively revised. Several new aspects have been included, among others a chapter on credit risk management.About the Authors
- Financial Mathematics and Game Theory
- Probability and Stochastic Process
- Operations Research and Optimization Books
- Data Analysis and Data Mining Books
- Applied Mathematics
- Statistics of Financial Markets: An Introduction ©2010 (Jürgen Franke, et al)
- The Mirror Site (1) - 2nd Edition
- The Mirror Site (2) - Download Only
- Google's Preview
- Exercises and Solutions