Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Turbo Windows - The Ultimate PC Speed Up Guide
- Author(s) Liz Cornwell and Andre Coolfix
- Publisher: CreateSpace (November 7, 2011); eBook (2011 - Date)
- Paperback: 174 pages
- eBook HTML, PDF (Zipped, 35.2 MB)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1467925675
- ISBN-13: 978-1467925679
- Share This:
This is the only book that is written for both novice and more experienced computer users. It provides easy to follow computer speedup and maintenance instructions written in plain English. This makes the book invaluable for less experienced users. With the help of “Turbo Windows” even computer novices will be able to speed up their PCs by simply following the instructions. Moreover, the book explains how Windows computers work and why they should be optimized.
Having to deal with a slow and unresponsive computer is a problem faced by millions of computer users. The reason for that is simple – Windows computers tend to slow down with time and use. As a result, they become a pain in the neck to use. But a slow computer can be fixed and “Turbo Windows – The Ultimate PC Speed Up Guide” is the book that will teach you how to do it.
This book will teach you how to:
- Perform essential PC maintenance
- Troubleshoot common computer problems
- Fix Windows errors, crashes, and freeze-ups
- Upgrade your hardware
- Apply advanced Windows tweaks
- Speed up Internet connection
- And more…
- Liz Cornwell has written several non-fiction books on a variety of subjects. She is a well-known computer optimization expert and has established a reputation for understanding the needs of her readers, providing easy-to-follow advice and technical accuracy.
- Andre Coolfix is the Labs Supervisor at Auslogics Software. Andre knows everything about how computers work and is always looking for ways to speed up Windows and Internet connection for both home and corporate use. He is constantly experimenting with speedup and optimization techniques and is passionate about improving software and adding new features.
- Introduction to Computer, PC and History of Computers
- Microsoft Windows Servers and Applications
- Computer System, Organization, and Architecture
- Computer Science