Free Computer, Mathematics, Technical Books and Lecture Notes, etc.
- Title Understanding Algebra
- Author(s) James W. Brennan
- Publisher: JamesBrennan.org
- Hardcover/Paperback N/A
- eBook HTML and PDF (127 pages, 515 KB), and Kindle
- Language: English
- ISBN-10/ASIN: B004WLOLYY
- ISBN-13: N/A
- Share This:
A brief overview of pre-algebra and introductory algebra topics, written in a style meant to give you the basic facts in a way that is easy to understand. This text is suitable for high-school Algebra I, as a refresher for college students who need help preparing for college-level mathematics, or for anyone who wants to learn introductory algebra.About the Authors
- Jacob Lurie is a professor at Department of Mathematics, Harvard University, Cambridge.
- Elementry and High School Mathematics
- Algebra, Abstract Algebra, and Linear Algebra
- Mathematical and Computational Software
- Number Theory